Please consider taking 5 minutes to complete the 2021 School of Excellence family survey by Friday, April 23, 2021. The results from this survey will determine whether or not our school will receive the PTA designation as a School of Excellence.
Some of the ways that Stephen Foster has participated in this program include the following:
- Family Health and Safety Night in February 2021 where the County of Los Angeles set up a booth with information about the Novel Coronavirus
- This website is part of our efforts to provide better communication to our families
- A new email list for parents to stay up to date
- A presence on Instagram and Twitter to help to stay up-to-date while on the go
- LokBloks for the classrooms in the event of an emergency
- Two UV light sanitizers for the campus
- Laptop stands, paper, and additional classroom supplies for the teachers
In addition to what is listed above, our school was able to successfully apply for a grant from the National PTA which helped to pay for the school supplies sent home with students at the beginning of the 2020-2021 school year.
Some of these items included basic supplies such as:
- Paper, pencils, pens, erasers, etc.
- Individual dry erase pockets that most students use on a daily basis
- The pouches and bags the supplies were sent home in