Caring Connections is a non-profit designated to meet the needs of the students and families of BUSD. Each year they provide a resource directory to help serve the varying needs of our school community.
Caring Connections On-Site Case Manager
If you or another BUSD family could benefit from the many services they provide, please contact our on-site Caring Connections Case Manager, Michelle Mera, by phone or email and she will help to direct you to the appropriate services.
- 562-804-6518 Ext. 6460
You can view and download this resource directory here. Here is a list of some of the services they can assist Stephen Foster and BUSD families with.
- Academic Assistance Programs
- Adult Education / Employment Services
- After School Programs / Child-Care Services
- City / Community Services
- Crisis / Shelter Resources
- Dental Resources
- Drug and Alcohol Treatment Programs
- Food, Nutrition, Clothing and Transportation Resources
- Medical Services
- Mental Health Services
- Parenting Support Resources
- Preschool Programs
- Services for Individuals with Disabilities
- Service Clubs / Organizations
- Vision Services
- Community Services Resources Hub