Due to rain, the Fun Run is postponed and will be held on Friday, March 11th. We are also extending the deadline to turn in pledges to March 11th as well.
Stephen Foster PTA presents the SUPER BOLT FUN RUN fundraiser on Friday, March 11, 2022.
WE MUST HAVE SUCCESSFUL FUNDRAISERS TO CONTINUE TO PROVIDE MANY OF THE PROGRAMS OUR FAMILIES HAVE GROWN TO LOVE!
The Stephen Foster PTA provides many educational enrichment activities such as…
Red Ribbon Week, Field Trips, Reflections Art Program, Veterans’ Day, Scholarships, Grandparents’ Day, Trunk-Or-Treat, Family Night, Carnival, Back-To-School Folders, Teacher Appreciation and so much more!
Wear Your Favorite Super Hero Costume! (No Costume Face Masks)
Here’s how your family can participate in just 3 easy steps:
- Simply ask your relatives, friends, and co-workers (do not ask strangers) to make a flat donation by cash or check (payable to Stephen Foster PTA) and enter their information on the attached sheet.
- Turn in the pledge sheet along with all donations by Friday, March 11th.
- All students can come in their favorite super hero attire on the day of the Super BOLT Fun Run and enjoy running laps along a fun obstacle course and will have a healthy snack.
Incentives For Participating
The top 3 classes will earn a MOVIE & POPCORN PARTY and all eligible students will participate in the SWEET TREAT & BUBBLEMANIA PARTY.
The Movie & Popcorn party will be awarded to the 3 classes with the highest amount in pledges. Since all pledges are based on household and not individual students, the pledges your household brings in will be divided equally amongst your children and apply to their corresponding classes accordingly.
Pledge amounts for eligibility in the Sweet Treat & BubbleMania Party will be based per household on a sliding scale and are as followed:
- $30 for 1 student in your household and $10 for each additional student in your household
- Example: $30 for 1 student, $40 for 2 students, $50 for 3 students, $60 for 4 students, etc.