- Friday, December 13, 2019 from 5-7pm
- PTA meeting starts promptly at 5pm
- Wear your ugly sweater or holiday attire
- Although a RSVP is not required to attend, we ask that you RSVP by Thursday, Dec. 12th to email@example.com
- Event will be postponed if it is raining
We will have a door prize and raffle off 2 bikes. Winners MUST be present.
This will be the second of four PTA meetings this year. We encourage you to come and learn more about what we have in store for the year to come. This is also a great opportunity for you to meet everyone and ask questions.
There will be a free hot cocoa and coffee bar, games and selfie stations for everyone to enjoy. We also will have a special mailbox that will deliver letters to Santa.
The 5th and 6th-grade GATE students have the opportunity to go to Catalina Island and are hosting their own raffle to help cover the costs of the trip. Tickets will be on sale at the event and names will be drawn that evening. There are tons of wonderful prizes you could win! Winners do NOT need to be present.
Please note that the GATE raffle is not put on by the PTA.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to volunteer for this event.