Please join us for the week of Monday, October 24th through Friday, October 28th to celebrate Red Ribbon Week where we show our students the importance of living a drug- and tobacco-free life.
- Monday: Celebrate your dreams and wear pajamas
- Tuesday: Celebrate being unique and ear crazy hair and socks
- Wednesday: Celebrate your favorite hero and dress up as a super hero or someone you look up to
- Thursday: Celebrate your friends and match with friends or wear blue
- Friday: Celebrate life, life drug free and wear red
We would like to give back to our community by offering donations to Kingdom Causes through BUSD’s non-profit organization, Caring Connections. Throughout the week, please consider donating the following items.
- Travel-size shampoo, conditioner, and body was
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste