Do you want to volunteer and don’t know when or how? We have the perfect opportunity for you to help during Red Ribbon Week.
If you are available during any of these times, we would really appreciate if you could show up and let someone know you’re there to help.
Volunteers are also needed basically most of the day on Friday to help set up the and clean up decorations for the Red Ribbon Week finale.
- Friday, 10/25 at 7 am (set up decorations)
- Friday, 10/25 from 2 pm to 3:30 pm (clean up decorations)
Volunteers are needed during drop-off to help collect donated items.
- Wednesday, 10/23 from 8:15 am to 8:45 am (donation collection)
- Thursday, 10/24 from 8:15 am to 8:45 am (donation collection)
- Friday, 10/25 from 8:15am to 8:45am (donation collection)
Please send us a message via Messenger if you would like more information, otherwise JUST SHOW UP and let someone know you’re there to help! Thanks in advance.